Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 25 - July 5, 2012

Katy had another CT scan to make sure there wasn't more swelling or fluid but it turned out good. Her neurologist said she doesn't have to have another one until the end of her hospitalization.

We didn't get to escape in the wheelchair yesterday because I guess the doctors have to write an order for it so I asked them last night to please do that. Katy seemed to really like our trips the day before.

She is wiggling around so much that she almost worked herself out of the bed so we adjusted the footboard so she can push herself up. I asked her to do that several times and she did and learned to keep herself from sliding down that way.

She is getting frustrated sometimes. I'm sure it must be because she wants to communicate and hasn't quite figured that out yet. But I am sure she will.

No comments:

Post a Comment